Working in the telecommunications sector has been the dream of many job seekers because they believe telecom workers are well paid. Well, if you think so you are not far from the truth. For those interested in working with Glo or any other telecoms company you must have this question ringing in your head from time to time, “how much do Glo staff earn?” or how much do telecoms workers earn? The post is aimed at answering that question as we will be taking a close look at the salary structure of Globacom.
An Overview Of Globacom Nigeria
Globacom is owned by billionaire African businessman, Chief Mike Adenuga. Globacom is one of the three biggest telecom companies in Nigeria. The telecommunications giant which launched in Nigeria has spread its tentacles to other parts of sub-Sahara Africa. Glo is a Nigerian multinational telecommunications company founded on 29 August 2003 by Mike Adenuga with over 3500 employees on its payroll. Irrespective of your discipline, there is a job you can do at Glo. Like any other organization, Globacom Nigeria has a variety of roles and hierarchies, and each of these positions has a pay scale that is paid to the personnel at these levels.
Basic Requirements To Work With Glo
- A bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution anywhere in the globe is required.
- You must have good writing and oral communication abilities.
- You must be computer literate.
How to Apply for a Job at Glo Nigeria
Do you desire to work with Globacom? All you have to do is keep an eye out for job postings on the company’s website as well as on their social media pages like Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You can also apply for Globacom jobs on Hubforjobs
Salary Structure Of Globacom Nigeria
Globacom offers a variety of advantages to employees in addition to a fair salary structure. Apart from salaries, bonuses and allowances, employees enjoy perks like free mobile internet access, call credits, and many more.
Listed below is how much each employee earns in glo based on their position:
• A Glo contract employee can earn up to 56,000 Naira monthly per month as starting salary and up to 672,000 Naira per annum.
• Glo’s entry-level non-contract staff are paid at least 90,000 Naira per month in salary and benefits making it a total of 1,080,000 Naira per year as an entry-level staff with Globacom.
• An expert personnel at Glo earns 370,000 Naira per month which stands at N4,440,000 Naira per annum.
• A management staff with Glo earns a minimum of 687,000 Naira monthly which amounts to a whopping 8,250,000 Naira per annum or more if other benefits and allowances are calculated.
Join one of Nigeria’s biggest job information platforms by signing up today either as an employer or a job seeker.
You can as well subscribe to the Hubforjobs.com mailing list and get up-to-date information about the most recent jobs and the largest Nigerian companies that are hiring.
Log on to our website today, and start applying for related jobs that suit you. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs
glo salary structure nairaland
Globalcom customer care salary
Mtn salary structure
Globalcom customer care salary nairaland
Globalcom technical mt salary
departments in globacom Nigeria
working in globacom nairaland
How much do Glo pay their staff Monthly