The storekeeper's job description entails receiving and keeping records of all products in the store. The storekeeper will be responsible for the materials stock level at all times. The storekeeper must notify the relevant department when stock is running low. The stockkeeper will also be responsible for keeping the environment; inside and outside the office clean against the elements. The storekeeper will also be responsible for assisting the necessary departments when required.
- The primary responsibility of the storekeeper is to keep records of stock and ensure their safety.
- The storekeeper will also be responsible for keeping the environment. inside and outside the office clean against elements e.g., water, rodents, termites, etc.
- Prepare a conducive environment regarding returns and make proper arrangements for incoming shipments.
- Report any supply or stock issues to a superior.
- Managing the store layout by keeping it neat.
- Work with the ‘finishing department’ when and as due to ensure quality books are packed and stored properly.
- The storekeeper will also be responsible for the maintenance of all activities to ensure the smooth running of the company daily. e.g., changing bulbs, hand wash and tissue paper replenishing, etc.
- The storekeeper will work alongside the accounting department, marketers, and the press in any way needed.
- Minimum qualification required is WAEC and a certificate in stock taking.
- Salary benefits and pension contributions from the company start after a 6months probationary period.
- Must reside in Lagos.
No salary given
March 10, 2023
Consulting, Recruitment, HR Services