The PA will work closely with senior staff (MD) to provide one-to-one support. The PA will support the managing director by offering administrative help such as monitoring emails and phone calls, drafting communications on the MD’s behalf, planning and organizing meetings, travel, and logistics. As well as handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Monitoring the managing director’s email and responding if/when required
- Preparing communications on behalf of a manager by acting as the point of contact between the MD and internal/external clients
- Answering phone calls and managing correspondence
- Organizing travel and itineraries
- Organizing and planning meetings and events
- Taking notes and writing minutes during office meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the office/MD may require thinking on their feet.
- Minimum degree qualification
- Computer literacy with excellent verbal and written articulacy.
- Professional discretion and efficiency.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
No salary given
March 10, 2023
Consulting, Recruitment, HR Services