- Prepare, rewrite, and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Confer with management and emphasis on developing news stories.
- Read, evaluate, and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in contents, style or organization, or publication.
- Make manuscript acceptance or revision recommendations to the publisher.
- Interview and hire writers and reporters or negotiate contracts, royalties, and payments for authors or freelancers.
- Arrange for copyright permissions.
- Read material to determine index items and arrange them alphabetically or topically, indicating page or chapter location.
- Check and direct e-mail messages to the receiving department for response.
- Compose and publish various adverts meant for the company.
- Send out vacancies for office roles in the company.
- Oversee the company’s social media page.
- Monitor the company’s e-learning platform and activities.
- minimum qualification required is a degree.
- must have at least 1 year of working experience
- Must reside in LAGOS.
No salary given
March 10, 2023
Consulting, Recruitment, HR Services