- Developing business opportunities across channels, industries, and all active geographies of the East African region.
- Enhance the client’s relationships with key government stakeholders as they work to develop win-win regulatory groundwork across the region
- Evolve existing relationships with strategic partners to further enhance the possible avenues the company has towards increasing user acquisition, engagement, and multi-verticality
- Provide deal sourcing and operating partner support for teams across the company.
- 15+ years of experience in Business Development with a successful track record of securing and evolving relationships in assorted sectors across the East African region – preferably including significant experience in finance/capital markets – as well as of driving regulatory impact through government relationships
- A demonstrable network among top business executives and government actors in Kenya and Uganda
- Authentic interest for business, finance, the evolution of regulation, crypto/blockchain as the rails future of the continent, and our mission to succeed at the crypto-transformation of Africa
- Ability to multitask and to manage varied priorities across multiple senior internal and external stakeholders that are geographically dispersed
- You are adaptable to an ever-changing environment and do not shy away from accountability.
Salary + Benefits.