- Driving a van and selling products to users and unregistered dealers.
- Responsible for dispatch of goods to predefined route on daily/weekly basis
- Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Taking purchase orders, fulfilling orders, collecting payments, issuing proforma invoices and final invoices to the customers.
- Proper accounting and inventory of assigned products always
- Driver is responsible for reconciliation of the Goods with the Project Manager on daily basis
- Parking the van/tricycle at the designated location at the end of each day
- Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting monthly sales targets.
- Provide market intelligence to the Project Manager on best route to market
- Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
- Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
- Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 3 years work experience.