- We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services is currently looking for a FPSO OFFSHORE – Turbine Supervisor M/F to join our work force in Nigeria.
Why joining our team?
- For the development of our activities in Africa and especially in Nigeria, we are always seeking talented professionals, that will bring a real added value to our projects.
- By working for SPIE, you will be part of maintenance teams whose objective is to deliver high end services to major Oil & Gas companies in specialties like: Mechanical, Electricity and Instrumentation or Automation, Turbines-Pumps.
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors.
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance.
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance.
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations.
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative.
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures.
- Capable of maintaining good interpersonal relations with the ability to work with a multi-national workforce.
- Respect and apply QHSSE rules and procedures.
- In his discipline, he/she is in charge to.
- Organize and perform on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility.
- Assist the Preparation / planning team by giving anytechnical support for preparation of the jobs in hisdiscipline.
- Manage interventions and prepare the technical reports related to the field.
- Is responsible of the specific tools of his team. (quantity and availability)
- Take in charge the systems / equipment under his/her responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
- Identify recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyze them and suggest improvements.
- Ensure that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occursproperly within his teams, and actively participates in the OJT /assessment program.
- Identify any recurring problems related to the availability orquality of spare parts.
- Keep a critical eye on current preventive mainte
- Minimum qualification level required is HNC or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Fluency in English, both written and oral, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- BOSIET Certificate.
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP
- Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.,
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What Can We Offer You?
- Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues.