- Consults with clients to understand their financial, needs, goals, timelines, and acceptable risk levels.
- Recommends and prepares proposals outlining various financial services and products to meet clients needs and goals.
- Monitors markets and economies, evaluating how changes may affect clients.
- Monitors costs and revenue to determine ongoing profitability of products and services; makes recommendations and modifications.
- Identifies and analyses security risks and prepare agreements, forms, or paperwork.
- Cold-calling potential clients to inform them of the various financial products and services on offer.
- Adheres to government and company laws, regulations, and policies.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and referrals.
- Conducts presentations and outreach efforts, informing prospects of financial services with a goal of attracting new clients and leads.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting or a related field.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex financial principles.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Thorough understanding of financial services and how markets and economies affect those services.
- Strong Math skills to calculate risks, returns, and tax liability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.