- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Transport and Logistics industry to deliver confident writing at multiple levels of sophistication.
- Cover transport and logistics effectively, timely, daily, weekly, and be abreast of all news
- Ensure timely breaking news across your beats and other beats assigned
- Conduct interviews and represent the company at functions, press briefings, and general events
- Cover all categories of stories according to Naira metrics content plan i.e. features, explainers, listicles how-tos, etc.
- Create original content and enhance existing content while incorporating SEO best practices.
- Brainstorm, research, and contribute ideas for content that is of interest to the target audience.
- Build a large network of connections across your beats and scope of work.
- Minimum BSc. in any related course
- At least 4 years of writing experience in a digital or print media
- At least 2 years experience covering Transport and Logistics
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing
- Effective storytelling skills
- Experience in interacting with people at all levels
- Highly social personality with good people network and a natural zeal to keep up with social, business and political trends
- Availability to work on a hybrid base.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and two (2) links to previous articles written by them to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.