- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods companywide٫ such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training and so on
- Organize e-learning courses٫ workshops and other trainings
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts
- Organize hiring and training activities.
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) Degree in any relevant Social Science or Business degree is required for this role.
- Minimum of 5 years HR work experience preferably in the Healthcare industry.
- A working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws is required for this role.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as CIPM and any other relevant bodies is desired for this role
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office packages
- Excellent negotiation, communication, business presentation and people relations skills.
- Analytical skills. Training and development specialists must evaluate training programs, methods, and materials and choose those that best fit each situation.
- Collaboration skills
- Communication skills
- Instructional skills.
Salary in line with industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.