- Ensure good quality control of Telecoms processes and services through implementation of procedures and policies.
- Ensure effective data management of Telecoms Operational and Projects documents in line with company rules and policies.
- Ensure easy access, availability and accuracy of Telecoms Data while also ensuring the security and integrity of data information on the network against external threats and unauthorized access.
- Monitors Telecoms performance and compliance to the group standard through regular updates of KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Eng. or M.Sc Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Telecoms systems management preferable in Oil and Gas environment.
- Good documentation and Sound analytical skills.
- Very good ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, good team player, good communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV (preferably in MS word) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.