The role entails taking ownership and providing leadership towards the delivery of:
- Wealth Management services and contribution to Private Banking’s achievement of P & L ambition.
- Provision of advice to clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Provide leadership to the Wealth Advisory team to attain growth and profitability targets.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, products offering, RM relationships.
- Provide independent opinion on quality of clients’ existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clients’ risk appetite, investment preferences and returns expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit
- Minimum experience – 10 years’ experience in Banking/Finance
- Interpersonal skills
- Very good Communications skills (written and oral)
- Must be self-solution driven and proactive
- Attention to details
- Innovation and Creative skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making Skills
- People management
- Relationship Management skills
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Banking services/products
- Treasury and investment products
- Wealth Management products.