Candidates applying for this position are expected to:
- Possess a PhD or MSc in Computer Science with specialization in Network / Servers Administration;
- Possess a Mikrotik Certification and Cisco or MCSE
- Have at least Five (5) years cognate experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications comprising a Cover Letter, Academic Certificates and the Curriculum Vitae. The Curriculum Vitae should indicate the following:
- Name in Full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Home Address
- Present Contact Address, including E-mail Address
- Office Address
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education, including Dates and Names of Institutions Attended
- Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Current salary
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
All applications with supporting documents should be forwarded online to: [email protected] using “Application for Systems Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
The Executive Director,
African Regional Institute for Geospatial Information Science and Technology (AFRIGIST),
Off Road 1, Obafemi Awolowo University Campus,
PMB 5545, Ile-Ife,
Osun State, Nigeria.
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of the three (3) referees, applicants should request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Executive Director. One of the referees must be the applicant’s boss at the present or last place of work.
- The cover letter should set out how the qualifications and experience match the requirements of the position.
- Applications from nationals of AFRIGIST member states will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.