About the Job
- The ideal candidate would ensure that he/she manages the system performance and responsible for various trobleshooting to ensure smooth efficiency of systems.
- The System administrator is responsible system performance, troubleshoot issues related to servers and end points and ensures security and efficiency of systems.
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or any other related field
- Professional Accreditation (MCSA/MCSE/Azure Certified/VCTA/VCP/ITIL). CCNA is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ post NYSC experience in System administration function preferably in the downstream Oil & Gas sector
- Competences Required (Knowledge, Skills and Attributes)
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Proficiency in Exchange server 2013/2016 and proficiency in managing Microsoft365 Platform
- Knowledge of MFA and SSO
- System/Network design and Troubleshooting
- Proficiency in virtualization(VMware); Cloud solutions(Azure and AWS services)
- Proficiency in managing anti-malware and anti-virus solutions(Cortex and Microsoft ATP)
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and server hardening
- Knowledge SharePoint Administration ( SharePoint 2013/2016 and SharePoint Online) and PowerApps
- Analytical and numerate. Adaptable to change. Pro-active & Self-motivated.
- Very good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Excellent technical documentation skill.