- We are offering an exciting opportunity to lead Sustainability & CSR. The Sustainability & CSR Manger will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing Nigerian Breweries Plc Sustainability & CSR objectives.
- Develop key sustainability strategies and regularly review impact of sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Manage internal systems and procedures relevant to sustainability and community engagement
- Manage the relationship with current sustainability partners and identify other external partners/vendors needed to execute on our sustainability strategy.
- Develop annual sustainability report in accordance with GRI including case studies and socio-economic.
- Execute engagement plan with Nigerian Breweries partners, customers and suppliers for development and delivery of their sustainability plans.
- Develop relevant relationships with academia, think-tanks, business community, NGOs and other stakeholders in FMCG/Sustainability sector to positively influence workable policy on Sustainability regulation.
- Develop authentic communication strategies and content to support sustainability and community engagement efforts.
- Develop tools and metrics to measure and monitor progress and success
- Monitor sustainability trends and competitors initiatives to support process improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class upper or 2nd Class lower with a Master’s Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- An MBA with specialization in Environmental Science offers an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a corporate sustainability/corporate responsibility role or related capabilities.
- Strong understanding of sustainability, social impact and community engagement.
- Experience across multiple sustainability dimensions, including community, people, environmental, procurement, operational practices, and customer engagement.
- Knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to analyse and understand research and to identify relevant and valuable information.
- Advanced presentation skills (Oral and written)- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Excellent writing & presentation skills.
- Budget management.
- Information gathering and interpreting skills Stakeholder Management
- Project Management.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive Employee Benefits.
- Paid Vacation
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Free onsite crècheRecreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Employee Mental Health Assistance Programme.
- Medical Insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance
- Attractive and Progressive Pension Scheme