Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and track the plant’s environmental, social, economic and governance (ESG) impact to avert risk exposures.
- Support the plant and mine in implementing Extended Producer Responsibility (EPRP) plans.
- Coordinate data collection and collation for all ESG and related reporting requirements of the plant, ensuring data integrity and validity.
- Collaborate with relevant functions to resolve ESG incidents or complaints received from stakeholders.
- Train company staff, vendors and other stakeholders on relevant sustainability issues and standards.
- Analyze emerging ESG issues and work collaboratively with operations and leadership to provide a plan of action.
- Design and implement circular economy and other sustainability programs to improve sustainability performance of the Plant.
- Analyse developments of energy demand, taking into consideration environment, alternative fuel substitution and the impact on the energy supply mix.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his / her background, qualifications and position.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics, Energy management, Environmental Science, relevant Engineering discipline. Master’s Degree in related courses such as Sustainable Development would be an advantage.
- 6 to 9 years job experience in Sustainability, Environmental & Social Risk Management, Renewable Energy, Consulting in related fields.
- 2 years working knowledge of Sustainability Reporting using GRI or related global reporting standards such as ISO-26000 (Social Responsibility), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Other related professional experiences.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.