- Research and analyse market conditions, industry trends, leading and lagging indicators, competitive dynamics and disruptive forces in support of the organization’s strategy
- Coordinates collection and analysis of data on trends and developments in the economy and business environment to enable leadership make informed business decisions on investments, new projects and products, and operational growth plans.
- Provide frequent communication and collaboration with various departments on focus projects and products
- Organize research on emerging customer preferences or demands and advise management accordingly.
- Assist the Strategy and Research Manager in designing all content and materials and drive effective and timely ongoing strategic communications as well as vet, scope and manage department strategic initiatives to drive alignment across the organization
- Analyze data to substantiate key business strategic alignment initiative
- Vet, scope and manage department strategic initiatives to drive alignment across the organization. Also responsible for presenting progress at strategy team meetings
- Design all content and materials and drive effective and timely ongoing strategic communications
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure strategic projects are on track and success is measured
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year end strategy execution report
- Document challenges, constraints, observations and recommendations
- Assist the Strategy and Research Manager in monitoring and periodically updating IT Horizons & Zojatech business and operational plans and ensure that planned activities are implemented successfully.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 1 year work experience.