About the Role
- Responsible for driving the growth and expansion of various business verticals (Acquiring, Agency Banking, Collections, Credit & Savings) in the assigned State
- Drive the achievement of direct sales month-on-month goal for agents and merchants and grow network exponentially in the assigned state
- Provide operational support for Partners, Merchants and Agents within the state
- Manage and provide leadership for Sales Officers
- Set activity and acquisition targets for Sales Officers on a monthly basis
- Monitor factors impacting sales performance in the assigned state and give recommendations for improvement.
- Provide administrative oversight for Sales officers within the assigned state and manage the State Office where available and ensure efficient running.
- B.Sc / HND in Business, Marketing, and any related course.
- Relevant prior experience of 4-6 years in Sales in a FINTECH, or direct Sales Executive in FMCG, Financial, Payment Industry.
- Business Development or Expansion Experience.
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- Leadership: Influencing team to achieve better results
- Business Acumen: In depth understanding of market trends, products & services
- Negotiation & Persuasion: Excellent ability for acquiring and key customer retention
- Motivation: Ability to influence team to deliver better results
- Result Oriented: Strong drive to achieve Business Numbers.