Social Media Management:
- Set up, optimize and manage Social Media Pages & Linkedin profiles for multiple Businesses.
- Create & Implement a Social Media Strategy that aligns with each business’s goal and is aimed at boosting brand awareness, expanding the Social Media Audience, engagement, and activity while retaining current users and generating sales.
- Identify and understand the targeted audience for each Social media channel and generate & publish daily unique and engaging content for this audience.
- Identify and establish relationships with key influencers in the IT & Mental Health Space.
- Work with the team in ensuring appropriate messaging and brand consistency in all communication.
- Conduct in-depth research and platform determination required for social media experimentation and the testing of new strategies.
- Keep abreast with social media best practices and trends.
- Manage LinkedIn pages and ensure business websites are constantly updated.
Social Media Campaigns:
- Perform Audience Research & Run Social Media Campaigns.
- Manage advertising budgets for each brand and constantly evaluate and analyze Campaign performance using data to measure success and to identify what is working and what is not.
- Run Retargeting and Conversion Ads for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and other Digital Platforms & Google display and search ads.
- Prepare Reports, gather visitor traffic, conversion data and show ROI.
- Create Newsletters for Email Marketing & build Email Marketing Lists.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to develop social media campaigns.
- Integrate all marketing channels (Social Media, SEO, Email, Print & Digital).
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or tech-related field.
- Over 3 years of experience in Social Media Marketing and demonstrable social networking experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Linkedin, and other media platforms.
- Solid understanding of SEO and Social Media metrics.
- Familiarity with design software (Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of MailChimp and or other Email Marketing Services is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tab Manger, Setting up Facebook Pixels and other website customizations needed for advert placement.
- Able to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to build Social Media Communities and meaningful connections.
- Able to grasp technical and product-related concepts quickly and communicate in a way non-technical people can easily understand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Feel free to include a portfolio.