- Market loan products and process loan applications for small-to-medium enterprise.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Ability to meet and exceed targets while actively working to increasing business portfolio and client’s base.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience.
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland markets.
- Ability to disburse SME loans in large volumes without default.
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Loan Officer – SME” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.