- Plans, organizes, supervises and controls the activity of the production for their assigned area of coverage on his or her shift, in order to fulfil the production plan at a high quality level, with high level safety compliance and optimum costs, according to company standards.
- Ensures all quality control parameters and variables are within acceptable targets in his/her Shift (e.g. Brix, Fill Height etc.)
- Is responsible for raw and packaging material on the shop floor, ensures materials are properly staged and is accountable for the usage of same materials.
- Drives start up timing as per plan after every production run on lines in assigned area of coverage.
- Responsible for reduction of all waste across the shop floor (crown, closure, syrup, sugar, label, shrink film etc.).
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with team, internal customers, peers, institutions, suppliers and employee/ union representatives.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- A minimum of HND or Bsc in Food Sciences, Engineering or General Sciences.
- 3 – 5 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.