- Inspect trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnose faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjust equipment and replace faulty parts.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate, and conduct routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Clean and service machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Perform major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.Qualification and Requirements
- Diploma or GED.
- Certification as a heavy equipment mechanic.
- Proven work experience as a diesel or heavy equipment mechanic.
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.