- Tracking of transmission network capacity, capability & reliability improvements
- Routine inspection of transmission network assets
- Evaluate reports on transmission network equipment failure
- Developing regulatory initiatives and policies that will improve transmission network integrity
- Knowledge and monitoring of transmission systems protection scheme, including relay settings and coordination across the NESI Operators.
- Knowledge and monitoring of the implementation of preventive maintenance and safety requirements for the transmission network operations.
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of emerging technologies in transmission network systems
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Develop presentations and reports
- Carry out any other task assigned by the AGM, Networks.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree & Master’s in Electrical Engineering (Bias in Power Systems). Registration with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) is an added advantage.
- Minimum years of experience: 12 years.
- Team player, Work well under Pressure, Self-Starter. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Network simulation tools. NEPLAN, PSS, or Digsilient.