- Will report to AGM, Networks
- Reviewing and monitoring the implementation of the Transmission Expansion Plan (TSP)
- Reviewing of load forecast and demand projections for short, medium, and long term planning
- Analysis of generation/transmission interface alignment and constraints
- Analysis of transmission/distribution interface alignment and constraints
- Conduct needs assessment to identify relevant transmission projects that form the CAPEX components of the transmission and distribution tariff
- Review of TCN Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) and Service Level Agreement(SLA) projects
- Develop and implement a monitoring framework for the inspection of transmission and distribution projects
- Track, update the progress, and document the impact of Transmission lines and substation projects
- Track, update the progress, and document the impact of distribution lines and substation projects
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Develop presentations and reports
- Carry out any other task assigned by the AGM, Networks.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- First Degree & Master’s in Electrical Engineering (Bias in Power Systems).
- Registration with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) is an added advantage
- Minimum years of experience: 12 years
- Team player, Works well under Pressure, Self-Starter. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Network simulation tools (NEPLAN, PSS, or Digsilient.