- Implementation of the Commission’s enforcement/compliance strategy.
- Coordination of the Commission’s enforcement/compliance function.
- Development of workplans for the compliance unit and allocation of tasks to team members.
- Coordination and maintenance of relationships with applicants and other stakeholders.
- Coordination and maintenance of relationships with other departments/units in the Commission.
- Maintaining records of all applications and ensuring compliance with stipulated timelines for the completion of applications.
- Supporting the legal division with other tasks.
Qualification / Skills
- Bachelor of Laws, B.L. Advanced Degrees like Master of Laws or Masters of Business Administration will be an advantage.
- Required skills – Ability to write and communicate excellently in English, a team player, a self-starter that works well under pressure, great levels of empathy and excellent public speaking/presentation skills.
- Minimum years of experience: 12 years post call experience with keen focus on litigation, alternative dispute resolution, constitutional and administrative law; in leading a compliance function in the public or private sector.