We are looking for a competent Senior Logistics Officer to facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one responsible for processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Handling of IDEC (Import Duty Exemption Certificate) and IDEC related matters.
- Handling of shipments to be cleared under customs bond procedures.
- Resolving shipping company/terminal issues where our clearing agents have challenges.
- Obtaining plant quarantine, NAFDAC, SON and MAN certificates.
- Cross-checking of import duty payments, as assessed by our clearing agents, etc.
- Placement of imports on the correct customs tariff – HS Code.
- Defending jobs queried by Custom services.
- Perform other duties assigned by the line manager or Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant courses.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience as a Logistics Officer (Port Operations experience will be an added advantage).
- Working knowledge of clearing, forwarding and supply chain operations in a structured logistics business.
- Strong Communication skills with proficiency in speaking and writing.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills coupled with a polite and professional demeanor approach with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with highly skilled in the usage of Microsoft Excel and Windows.
Private Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Training & Development