- Continuously utilise the appropriate operating systems, hardware, tools and/or paper documentation to maintain the configuration management system, including the configuration management database (CMDB)
- Successfully perform the full range of defined tasks associated with operating and controlling of installed hardware and software on a continual basis
- Ensure that the use of multiple hardware and software platforms is possible.
- Constantly follow the agreed plans or instructions to install or remove items of hardware and/or software (typically those requiring greatest expertise in installation).
- Proficiently track and check the necessary items to ensure that these are as described in the instructions or plans.
- Hardware and/or software are installed or removed by using supplied installation instructions and tools; following agreed standards.
- Successfully define, document and execute small-scale projects, actively participating in all phases of the project.
- Take responsibility for the testing function within a department or project.
- Effectively supervise the performance of systems testers, report on their effectiveness and take action to remedy deficiencies.
- Detailed personal advice and guidance is provided to all users in the effective use of systems, products and services available to them on a regular basis.
- Provide leads to the Sales team in an endeavor to increase account revenue.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an IT environment
- Knowledge and practical Hands on ACI Network implementation.
- Knowledge Of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge OF MPLS VPN’s.
- Knowledge Of Routing Protocols Like BGP And OSPF.
- Cisco IOS Commands And Functions.
- Be Able To Use MS Excel And Works At An Advance Level To Produce Reports.
- Sound Knowledge Of MS Operating Systems.