- Call over review and bank reconciliation
- To safeguard the bank asset and prevent fraud
- Ensure compliance with all the bank’s operational policies
- Review first time and Absolute Defaulters (SME)
- Review Post Loan Disbursement KYC / Account Opening
- Loan Matured with outstanding Balance but having Credit Balance in A/C
- Conduct KSS
- Review Top up loans (Not Closed)
- Management Fee / Income Assurance
- Credit bureau repository
- Account Closure Review
- Restructured Loans Review
- Double Loans Running Concurrently
- Corporate gift review
- Complex Reconciliation and Risk Workshop
- Deceased Customers Account Review.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting or related field with 2nd Class Upper Division. MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years core internal controlworking experience in the banking sector or FINTEC space
- General banking experience especially in Operations, Credit Riskis an advantage
- ACA or ACCA, IIA, CIBN, CISA, CIMA, MCP, etc.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in auditing control, operational risk, ethics, and fraud awareness
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Experienced in recommending Results / Corrective Actions.
- Sound proficiency in excel and analytical solutions (SQL, Power BI, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of T24 Core Banking Application.