- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- B.Sc in any related field
- At least 7 years work experience as an HRBP (preferably in a financial sector or consulting space)
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.