- Management and administration of HR systems.
- Development of HR tools and extensions to HR systems.
- Support all existing HR applications including but not limited to HR4U and HRDirect.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Administer company-wide and local legacy applications
- Design database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified processes for automation. Write codes to automate processes.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
Database Design and Management:
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design queries, stored procedures and functions for analyzing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the Census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Quarterly Census campaigns
- Managing employee data forecast and statistics.
- Coordinates other reports from HQ e.g. [email protected]
Context and environment:
- Dynamic environment with constant changes. Need to constantly liaise with other People & Talent Management teams to understand and analyze business needs
- A University Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in a similar position and environment.
- Good people management skills
- A good knowledge of HR Information Systems processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSql, SAP, and PL/SQL.
- A background knowledge of reporting development and integration.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- Exceptional MS Excel skill
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent use of Power BI and/or other Business Intelligence applications.
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA).
- All applications must be completed online.
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers / job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.