Role & Responsibilities
- Align with customer’s strategies and pain points, develop product development charter and conduct special research, and ensure the leading competitiveness of products and solutions in the region.
- Manage regional major key product and solution requirements, including but not limited to Power, Mechanical, Modular Data Center, and DCIM, ensure regional competitiveness , and take responsibility for business closure.
- High-level communication and strategic benchmarking with regional typical customers.
- Support frontline marketing personnel in strategic project development and breakthrough.
- Support joint innovation activities with regional key accounts.
- Recruit and acquire local high-level talent, build talent pipelines in divisions, and build organizational capabilities.
- Senior Expert in the Power, Mechanical, Modular Data Center, and DCIM domain, familiar with the market, products, solutions, and development direction of the domain, and proficient in a specific domain. Master cross-domain knowledge.
- More than 10 years of experience in the data center facility domain.
- Be familiar with Market Insight business modules, including but not limited to market analysis, customer analysis, competition analysis, technical analysis, and Future Disruptive Innovation analysis. Be proficient in a business module.