- Align marketing strategy with the organisational goals
- Ensure that brand plans are executed in a timely manner
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Handle Chairman/MD interviews, press conferences, magazine ads etc.
- Lead communication and activation planning for the segment, identify the right consumer insights to drive appeal and cut through.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Minimum of 9 years experience asca Brand Manager
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral