- At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: to turn insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
- We are currently seeking experienced Data Protection Privacy professional to come thrive with us and do work that matter.
- In our Cyber and Privacy practice, you’ll partner with experienced teams and strong domain experts to proffer solutions to our clients across a range of industries
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience as a Data Protection Privacy professional or in a similar role CIPP, CIPM, CDPSE or similar certification.
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at two (2) sittings (including English and Mathematics).
You’ll help our teams and clients succeed if you have:
- Working knowledge of Data Protection Regulations such as NDPR. GDPR, etc
- Excellent knowledge & experience in evaluating, designing, and implementing data protection initiatives and privacy programs
- Experience conducting Privacy Impact Assessments
- Good interpersonal skills to support clients as well as other internal team members within the Practice
- Experience in the use or implementation of data privacy automation tools for key processes such as data mapping, consent management, etc.
- Good oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills and experience in delivering data protection training to end users as well as Data Protection Officers.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.