- Security has never been more top of mind for governments and businesses, and Microsoft Security Solution is committed to keeping nations and citizens secure in an increasingly complex cyber landscape. As the largest security company in the world, we are ideally placed to think outside the box to help our customers make the world a safer place.
- Following a year of incredible success, we are excited to be expanding our team with ambitious, diversified, and driven new talent, eager to make a difference in the fight against cybercrime. We are keen to hear your thoughts on how we can further achieve our purpose. Join our team and discover unique opportunities to grow, develop and learn.
- In the Security Specialists team we are looking for passionate, experienced, and credible specialist sellers with a drive for developing and winning strategic opportunities that deliver end-to-end security thought leadership driving significant customer value and enabling transformational customer outcomes.
- As a Security Specialist you will build digital transformation security strategies with customers, collaborating across different groups inside the Customer environment to successfully enable them to be more secure. You will lead consultative customer conversations and collaborate on the planning, orchestration and execution of end-to-end Security opportunities with internal stakeholders and partners to cross-sell and up-sell.
- This opportunity will allow you to learn and accelerate your career growth, honing your solution sales and collaboration skills and deepening your security end-to-end expertise.
- This role is flexible in that you can work [up to 50%/up to 100%] from home.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Sales Execution: Introduces how to enable digital transformation across workloads and collaborates with a virtual team to assess customer needs and proactively build an external stakeholder mapping to implement strategies to accelerate the closing of deals, drive consumption and licensing transactions and grow business with current and new Customers.
- Scaling and Collaboration: Collaborates on the planning, orchestration and execution on end-to-end Security opportunities with internal stakeholders and partners to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Technical Expertise: Leads end-to-end Security conversations, shares best practices and key competitor knowledge across solution areas and evaluates opportunities to make recommendations on pursuit or withdrawal.
- Sales Excellence: Leads and plans for strategic accounts in the assigned territory, does business analysis to pursue high-potential customers and manages the End-to-End Security business across the assigned territory. Completes required training and obtains relevant product and role certifications aligned to the role and workload/industry..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND 4+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
- 5+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- 7+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or related field AND 6+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration (i.e., MBA), Information Technology, or related field AND 3+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience.
- 4+ years of solution or services sales experience.