- Sell Fixed Income Securities such as Bonds, Treasury Bills & Eurobonds, Equities and Commercial Paper.
- Writing reports on trading activity, market conditions, or company trends and performing research to identify new investment opportunities.
- Monitoring market fluctuations and communicating with other traders about potential opportunities or risks.
- Monitoring securities prices and trading volume information online real-time.
- Trading stocks and other assets based on client orders or the company analysis of market trends
- Communicating with clients to provide information about their accounts or to help them make trading decisions.
- Participating in high-level meetings with clients to discuss investment strategies and goals. .
- Negotiating with banks or other financial institutions regarding interest rates on loans secured by stocks or other assets.
- Calculating gains and losses in accordance with securities laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field.
- Strong analytical ability and good grasping of the market trends.
- A creative thinker.
- Ability to take sound decisions confidently, even under pressure by taking into account the risk factors involved in it.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interest in the financial market and should have a passion and desire to trade.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex financial principles.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Thorough understanding of financial market and its products and services.
- Strong Math skills to calculate risks and returns.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Salary is Competitive