- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of attention to detail, multi-tasking, and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent computer literacy (proficiency in MS Office).