- Responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines.
- Deliver five-star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners, which will facilitate QR revenue-generating sales activities.
- Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value-added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes and fare revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, and outstanding issues.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come.
- To us, the impossible is only a challenge.
- Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of job-related experience
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes)
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and the travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills