- The Client Officer is responsible for processing the loans, monitoring the loan portfolio and developing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 70% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from an accredited Polytechnic or University with NYSC discharge certificate or NYSC Exclusion Letter.
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork.
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro/small/medium businesses
- Knowledge of the microfinance bank sector is an advantage
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the major local languages.