- Develop and retain relationships with existing customers through active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions continually meet customers’ needs as well as exceeding customer expectations in terms of speed, efficiency and professionalism.
- Attract new customers by understanding their financial needs and delivering high standards of service quality.
- This involves getting client referrals and promotion of products and service offerings that are right for the customer.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Have at least 3 years experience in a managing sales role, managing a few people in a team towards a common liability raising goal.
- Candidate should have 2 years experience in similar role in a Digital / Microfinance / Commercial bank.
- You have a strong command of excel and PPT.
Other core competences required for this role include:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attentiveness to Detail
- Time Management
- Networking skills
- Leadership ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]ing using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.