Duties and Responsibilities
- The Relationship Manager role is to deepen relationships with existing clients, and it must be evident in the additional inflows we receive.
- Manage the key stakeholders in different mandates
- Ensure adherence to the service level agreement with clients
- Supervise the admin support staff to ensure we meet the service agenda for the business and clients etc
- A First Degree qualification in Science, Engineering, Finance or Social Sciences
- Must have 3 – 5 years of professional working experience in the financial services industry
- Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services
- Strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret investment and commercial opportunities
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects, and consultants within the institutional segment
- Must have excellent presentation skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge
- Familiarity and existing relationships with local and offshore institutional mandates.
- Ability to quickly comprehend, filter complex information and escalate to other members of the team for follow ups.