- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College. He/she is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the College and shall perform such other duties as the Governing Council, or as the case may be, the Provost may from time to time require him/her to do.
- Possession of a relevant Master’s Degree from a recognised University with at least 18 years cognate experience.
- Possession of a Doctorate Degree is an added advantage.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body in relevant field.
- Must have been a Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 15.
- Evidence of a continuous mandatory professional development.
- Be Information and Communication Technology (ICT) compliant.
- The successful applicant must not exceed fifty-nine (59) years of age at the time of assumption of duty.
Conditions of Service
- The Conditions of Service are the same as those obtainable in Federal Colleges of Education system in Nigeria.
- Salary and other fringe benefits are as applicable to Principal Officers of Federal Colleges of Education.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) typed written copies of Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of all relevant documents. The CV should contain these details in the following order:
- Full Names (Surname first and underlined)
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Post Desired
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address including phon number and email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Associations / Bodies
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Conferences / workshops attended with dates
- Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Names and Addresses of three (3) References, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications are to be submitted under Confidential Cover, in an envelope marked at upper left-hand corner “College Librarian” and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education, Okene,
P. M. B. 1026, Okene,
- Reports from the three referees are to be forwarded directly to the “Registrar and Secretary to Council”.
- Such Referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claim to high academic and managerial capability as well as noted uprightness.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.