- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies, establishing as well as growing client relationships.
- S/he will coordinate sales activities of the retail team, conversion of prospects, optimization of existing relationships and maintaining service excellence within the Lagos Mainland region.
- Define and implement retail strategy, establish marketing goals and monitor business results/metrics for the Lagos Mainland region
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective clients
- Set and drive the delivery of sales targets and execute strategies geared towards acquisition and maintenance of client base
- Build and manage a sales team that can drive business growth across all customer segments within the Lagos Mainland region
- Supervise and guide the affairs and activities of the retail sales team, and ensure the sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Participate in contract negotiations, collaborating with stakeholders to achieve revenue goals
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a similar field preferred.
- 6-8 years of working experience
- Relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
- Good oral and written communication
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, good mathematical knowledge
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use.