- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Process monitoring for Degumming /Neutralisation/Bleacher /DO /Lecithin
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Degree in Food Science / Engineering or Applied Sciences is required
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Knowledge of PLC operation is paramount.
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Report writing and record keeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analysis and interpretation of result.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent reasoning and decision making ability