We are recruiting lecturers to lecture in the following departments below:
- Private and Business Law
- Public and International Law
- Candidate must possess a Ph.D. in the relevant subject areas with at least ten (10) years post-qualification experience in teaching, research and postgraduate supervision.
- Candidate must have a record of substantial publications, evidence of postgraduate supervision, and ability to initiate and develop research.
- In addition, candidate must possess a good measure of academic leadership, teamwork as well as administrative experience in working with interdisciplinary groups.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favorably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 10 hard copies of their Applications along with Curriculum Vitae (CV), names and addressed of three (3) referees, including copies of their Credentials to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,