- Support with the development, improvement and implementation of the firm’s risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Support with the execution of the firm’s various compliance monitoring programmes, internal audit and other process improvement projects
- Manage the firm personal and engagement independence compliance processes and administer the firm’s tool for independence compliance
- Oversee the firm’s independence compliance audits and compliance confirmation programmes
- Provide top-quality guidance and advice to business teams and resolve queries on risk management policies, procedures and systems.
- Coordinate the administration and delivery of relevant quality and risk management training programmes to employees, management and new joiners
- Participate in the development and implementation of quality & risk management bulletins and other communication as required
- Supervise the administration of relevant databases and systems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of Second Class upper (2.1)
- Relevant professional accounting certification is required – ACCA or ICAN
- 3-4 years’ relevant experience in external audit, internal audit, internal control, or risk management related roles
- Certifications in the field of Risk Management, Internal Audit, Anti-fraud, Anti-money laundering or compliance will be an added advantage.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.