Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Perform all daily inspections and tests of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Monitor and manage QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports, site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop written procedures for quality control/quality assurance.
- Assist in performing needed tests on-site and in the laboratory to ensure conformity of material and works according to the contract specifications.
- Establish and maintain procedures to develop standard documentation for construction works and quality control and assurance for the projects;
- Develop and conduct robust procedures for quality assurance, and monitor implementation.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or any relevant field.
- Registered with a recognized professional association.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in understanding and performing monitoring and compliance management in an organization.
- Good knowledge of quality management system (ISO 9001:2015)
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, and working experience with Auto-cad and Primavera.
- Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis.
- Professional, self-motivated and pro-active individual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.