- The Quality Assurance Manager ensures products meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- He/She ensures that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our consumers.
- He/She will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming for the long-term success of our business.
- Devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues.
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Evaluate batch records and release finished goods.
- Supervising and guiding inspectors, technicians and other staff
- To manage complaints and monitor the corrective and preventive actions
- To ensure that self-inspection and/or quality audit regularly appraises the effectiveness and applicability of the quality system.
- Quality Risk Management implementation
- Handling product recall based on mock recall practice
- Stability testing for routine and new product development.
- Manage proper documentation of all GMP documents (SOP, validation documents, batch records, etc)
- Develop training and monitor the execution.
- Prepare and ensure all documentation for regulatory audit (NAFDAC, PCN)
- Prepare annual product review.
- Ensures GMP, GLP and all other quality management systems are well implemented.
- Calibration instruments.
- To prepare validation master plan and conduct appropriate validation and qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ, Cleaning validation, Process Validation, annual HVAC qualification)
- Vendor qualification and audit
- An outstanding First Degree from a reputable University.
- Experience: 5 years minimum
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and a result-driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills