- Responsible for carrying out end-to-end stress testing of system software and code during development phase, and secure full functionality of key features of the code and design test specifications and scenarios for software usability.
- Adhere to the pre-defined QA process.
- Perform applications software tests and monitor, diagnose, and correct performance issues.
- Employ continuous testing techniques to prevent quality issues during the development phase and ensure post-deployment satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Ensure software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, Industry standards and accepted best practices.
- Design software testing specifications, scripts and scenarios for approval by Team Lead, Software Testing and leverage programming knowledge to recognise and resolve potential operational issues during development phase
- Carry out end-to-end stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing of system software and code, with reference to test scripts and scenarios.
- Run manual and automated tests, in different environments including web and mobile.
- Evaluate software code against coding assessment framework, and secure continuous functionality of key features (i.e, looping, branching, and list processing).
- Collaborate with team of fellow Software Testers to align on software testing progress and integration and implement mitigation measures if need be
- Support others by carrying out a range of project management activities.
- Follow software testing project plan and execute testing and troubleshooting activities within budgetary margins and timeline.
- Ensure security best practices for development applications.
- Participate in product performance engineering discussions and seek to reduce production incidences and customer dissatisfaction.
- Identifies, reports, guides, and tracks the rectification of faults in products during development stage.
- Find, investigate, track, reproduce and document bugs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years work experience in Testing and Automation.
- ISTQB is a plus.
- Competencies: Selenium Webdriver, Postman, Appium Framework, BDD (Cucumber).
- Proficient in SQL Server, Redis, Mongo DB.
- Technical skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Performance Testing and Monitoring.
- Test Planning and Management.
- Project Management Skills.