- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- To deliver minimum show loss by ensuring that all relevant maintenance processes are followed to the required standard on all departmental Sound & Projection equipment.
- To maintain the safety of Guests and employees by complying with Filmhouse Standards, Health & Safety and Environment legislation relevant to their department and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To champion, implement and sustain Technical and Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the Technical environment.
- To review information/reports to seek opportunities for preventing loss, ensure the security of assets, Guests and employees at all times. Ensuring that equipment and processes are used effectively and procedures followed consistently.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Technical Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of, operation and care of all critical and non-critical lighting.
- To assist the Technical Manager in the selection, recruitment and induction of new projection employees.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- IT skills
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.