- For many years SPIE OGS has been internationally recognized by the largest International Oil Companies for its expertise in the operation and maintenance of oil and gas production units.
- We are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
- In this context, we are looking for a competent and passionate professional for a Project Manager position, in charge of the Global Maintenance Contract of an FPSO operating by an International Oil Company in deep offshore Nigeria.
- Very autonomous in your position, you will be in charge of managing the daily client relationship, the scheduling, the organisation, the budget (more than 10 million dollars per year) and will be responsible for the respect of the contractual terms of the project.
- As a true manager and leader, you will be in charge of a team of more than 100 qualified professionals in various specialties (Electricity, instrumentation, mechanics, automation). You will also be involved in shutdown campaigns or additional work requests throughout the life of the contract.
- In charge of managing your resources, you will be responsible for selecting your teams (participation in the recruitment process), developing them (training plan, people reviews) in order to guarantee an optimum level of skills to deliver a premium service to your client, all in a very international context.
- Finally, you will ensure that safety and quality standards are met in accordance with the requirements of the company and its customers.
- As a maintenance specialist, you must have 10 years of experience in the field, particularly on the same type of offshore unit with an international client.
- Your communication skills, rigor, analysis and decision making will make the difference in this position.
- Fluent English is required.
- Fluency in French is a definite asset.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
- French (D-Full professional proficiency).